COVID-19 has changed our lives. Many of us find ourselves being forced into different circumstances:
Unemployment, laid-off, freshly graduated and not able to secure employment, you might simply have some extra time on your hands or wishing to enter a new employment sector and need experience.
Development Now Initiatives a Registered 501c3 Non-Profit offers an opportunity for you to positively contribute your skills and ideas to assist in helping others through a crisis by addressing some of the most critical challenges that we as global citizens face. You will also be part of an excellent team of experts that work across different sectors and regions and will be exposed to a conducive and empowering working environment.
What better time to volunteer your expertise than now?
We are seeking volunteers to provide much needed administration support such as:
- Desk Top Publishing
- Proposal/Grant/Concept note generation
- Process Engineering plans
- And most of all – Ideas
We are currently searching for candidates with backgrounds in the above-mentioned areas as well as recent graduates under the following disciplines:
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Business development
If you are interested in being part of a global dynamic team and doing something great for the world, your country or community please email us your current CV, brief BIO and a short statement on how your experience and set of skills can assist.
Gifts in Kind
Many private organizations choose to donate through Gifts in Kind in lieu of cash donations to fill in the gaps of supporting the various needs of our programs.
Some examples of Gifts in Kind s are:
- Sending Electric Generators to the Ukraine to support the great need at local hospitals
- Sending KN-95 Mask to rural hospitals in Somalia as their supplies are inadequate
- Sending children’s books to share among internally places persons in internment camps awaiting processing
If you or your organizations are interested in sharing goodwill through Gifts in Kind, please contact email@example.com
Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
Creating sustainable partnerships with Private sector organizations is a valuable tool to both bridge the gap between the public and private sectors at the same time achieving mutual goals.
Examples of PPP’s”
- A private organization offering a paid internship or scholarship for one of our program beneficiaries
- A private organization sponsoring an educational program either in cash or kind
- A private organization donating travel, accommodation, and basic needs for one of our program beneficiaries.
- Creating a matching donation campaign
The world is changing every minute. It is an enormous task to stay abreast of the quicky changing global challenges humanity faces. If you, a group you belong to, or a group you care about have a basic human right that is threatened or neglected or simply have a great idea please reach out to us as we would enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with you or your organization to make this world we live in a better place.