Make a 100% tax-deductible donation right now
Your donation will provide families and communities the tools they desperately need in these times of crisis and for the future benefit of all.
Less than 5% of your donation is spent on administrative costs such as the cost associated with this webpage, and the logistical cost incurred in reaching beneficiaries. Due to both our global public and private sector experience we ensure that your donation effectively and efficiently reaches those in need of fulfilling and ensuring their Basic Human Rights.
Make it viral and donate; We have the responsibility to assist those in need.
Make a Difference
Now more than ever, your generous gift will be used to assist those in need that are deprived from basic human rights many of us take for granted.
If you prefer to wire a donation directly. Please find the below account details:
Bank of America
Account Name: Development Now Initiatives Corp.
Account Number: 4830 9324 3022
Incoming USD$ Transfers
ACH ROUTING NUMBER: 021000322
Bank of America, N.A
Incoming Foreign Transfers:
Bank of America, N.A
San Francisco, CA
Where your donation goes
All of us deserve to live safe and healthy lives. More so family and communities that are often vulnerable and forgotten. As every community has different needs. DNI is the conduit to serve those needs, be it a donating Personal Protective gear though our COVID 19 Initiative to those on the front lines or assisting those that fleeing from persecution and threats in search of a better life such as Syria and Afghanistan.
DNI believes in addition to the basic human rights, that all persons have an equal right to fair and humane treatment during the time of humanitarian crises.
Your $20 donation which is less than the average cost of a dinner for two in a restaurant, less than an average bottle of wine, less than the cost of a movie ticket, less than the average fare of one trip in a transportation provider you could provide:
- Provide dry goods and water to a persons impacted from a Humanitarian crisis for that can sustain a family of 4 for a week.
- Provide blankets and sanitary supplies to a family of 4 in a refugee settlement.
- Provide part of an educational program offering effective solutions to improve community awareness of preventive measures, effective response and mitigation of community challenges during times of humanitarian crisis’s
- Provide a top-up card to a person that has fled a threatening situation to stay in contact with family members who were less fortunate.
- Provide part of the cost of the plane ticket and interim housing for a family that is escaping a crisis.
- Provide part of the legal and administrative feed for a person to immigrate due to persecution.
- 4 N95 Mask and two 2oz bottles of Hand Sanitizer to those in need in vulnerable areas.